“Silicon Beach/Mountain/Cliff/Island/Plane/Desert.” And that is truly wonderful. Along the way. I’m often asked what makes Silicon Valley successful. The elusive recipe need not be hidden in a vault or passed down from Nana to her next of kin. Here’s a tried-and-true recipe that was handed down generation. To generation in Silicon Valley for 60-plus years. Yes, it’s a family secret. But I’ll share it with you now. INGREDIENTS: A culture that embraces failure. Only 5% of startups win.m But they win big. Yet embracing the other 95% is required for persistent innovation. Ample education in technology & entrepreneurship.

Successful tech regions

Have multiple colleges and a culture of continual learning. Plentiful Venture Capital – not just Gov money. Free-market VCs are needed to bolster the community. As govs can create friction for startups. Successful entrepreneurs re-invest – not retire. Once a CEO cashes out. He or she mentors others and invests funds back into Denmark WhatsApp Number Data the ecosystem. Density of population to foster serendipity. Most innovation happens in urban areas. Fostering a frequent intersection of people and ideas. Attractive quality of life. Talented workers can work anywhere. So attract them with diverse culture. Temperate weather, and quality lifestyle. PREPARATION: First, place all ingredients in one large bowl. Therefore, and use a mixer to stir vigorously on high for three years – lumps are OK.

Whatsapp Number List

Pre-heat oven on low

Place ingredients on a greased pan. And bake for five years. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 years as it rises. Any dish becomes bland if served the same way. So add flavor from a diverse set of founders and workers who span genders. Races, and more. As a garnish, whisk in some tech bloggers, sprinkle in some eccentric Australia WhatsApp Number List founders. And grind in a fresh industry analyst or two. Serve warm, serve generous, and enjoy the sweet taste of innovation with those around you. Congratulations, you’ve just baked your own Silicon Valley. Finally, we found that the most advanced companies receive a dedicated budget from the CEO to ensure company-wide support of innovation as a long-lasting cultural mandate even. Therefore, if the company is not performing well financially.

How to Bake Your Own Silicon Valley


Leave A Comment